Chishty Foundation is based on the blessed vision and message of “Love towards all, Malice towards none” which is the central message of Hz.Khawaja Moinuddin Hasan Chishty (r.a) popularly known as Khawaja Gharib Nawaz (r.a) – meaning “Patron of the Poor.”
It’s a universal message for the whole of humanity that we may love and respect Creation i.e. fellow human beings, Earth, and all sacred sentient life and creations of the One Almighty Creator Allah (swt).
Our aim in establishing the Chishty Foundation is to realize this blessed vision and to create a platform for people from around the world who share the same commitment – to love and serve Humanity (Khidmat e Khalq) and to take spiritual and physical responsibility for stewardship of Nature (Khilafa) while spreading the message of Love Towards All in it’s full essence among the people of our beautiful planet Earth.
In today’s troubled times we believe that the messages of the great Sufi’s and Saints, which unite all of Humanity in Oneness towards the feelings of Truth, Divine Reality and to honoring the Sacred Presence within Nature, is the not just a way, but an essential way for the solutions of the world problems and a perfect road map towards the Path of Love, Peace, Sisterhood and Brotherhood among the whole Humanity.
The Chishty Foundation creates a platform for nurturing and promoting cultural, spiritual and ecological sacred regeneration through a number of platforms and initiatives, including our International Sufi Rang Festival, which honors, preserves and showcases ancient and modern Sufi Arts including Sufi Calligraphy, Sufi Poetry Culture, Photography, Sufi Music, Spirituality and through Sama and Qawwali – The Chishty Sufi’s food for the Soul.
The Chishty Foundation’s Clean and Green Initiative also works to inspire, empower and educate our local and global community to care spiritually and physically for our common home – Earth, while nurturing a sense of compassion and selfless service towards humanity and all life.
As part of the larger picture of our work in the near future we intend to incorporate faith values-centred spiritual ecology practices into our education programme at the Chishty Foundation’s Bab Ul Ilm ‘Doorway to Knowledge’ school for children from underprivileged backgrounds, located underneath the sacred Aravalli mountains on the outskirts of Ajmer.
In humble service to Creation, the Chishty Foundation delivers a number of charitable and empowerment services, including:
- Set up and run “Bab Ul Ilm” Sufi School of Holistic Spiritual Sciences
- Host the International Sufi Rang Festival, promoting the Sufi messages of Oneness, Divine Love and creativity through Sufi Art, Spiritual Music Renditions, Quranic Calligraphy Exhibitions and Sacred Architectural Photography Displays
- Set up and initiate a local community Clean and Green Initiative, preparing to launch in Spring 2018
- Provide free Sufi Vegetarian Meals on Wheels programs to nearby villages in Ajmer Khawaja Gharib Nawaz (r.a)
- Provide Educational Scholarship support to students in need
- Provide medical aid to local individuals and families in need
- Provide empowering Skills Development program by setting up Computer Training Centres and Sewing Craft stitching and art skills
- Share the spiritual loving kindness and compassionate message of Hz. Khawaja Gharib Nawaz (r.a) through Haji Syed Salman Chishty’s immense global outreach programs in almost 40 countries in the last 10 years by engaging in International Conferences, Inter-Faith Peace Summits, Universities and Academic Interactions.
Our charitable and empowering initiatives are now in their 10th year, and are a step towards us living the essence of complete Sufi understandings and teachings, while also inspiring and empowering others to unite our hands and hearts together to realize humanity’s sacred and joyful duty to love and serve Creation.
Alhamdulilah, this is our humble journey……
– Khawaja Gharib Nawaz
"One night I sw Hz.Ali in dream.'Give me counsel.'How good a thing,' said Hz.Ali, 'is compassion shown by rich towards poor for the sake of God. Better still is the disinterest shown by poor towards rich, relying on the munificence of the Creator."
Bishr al-Harith, early Sufi. https://t.co/FPqKUI3RcM